Think you may need a COVID-19 Assessment?
Answering these screening questions accurately and honestly will help us to keep you safe, determine the best possible course of action and prevent unnecessary trips to the emergency room.
- Complete this assessment to decide whether you should be assessed for COVID-19.
- Complete this assessment for yourself or another.
- Anyone with symptoms must self-isolate per BC CDC guidelines which is currently 10 days.
- Anyone entering Canada must self-isolate per the mandatory order from the Public Health Agency of Canada which is currently 14 days.
- Protect yourself while out in public by washing your hands and by maintaining a distance of 2 meters from other people.