1. INCORPORATED POLICIES OR TERMS
3. NO MEDICAL ADVICE PROVIDED VIA THE SITE YOU HEREBY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT EVERYTHING CONTAINED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS OPERATION, CONTENTS, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE AND SHALL NOT BE TREATED OR RELIED ON AS SUCH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INITIAL SCREENING AND ASSESSMENT PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, WHETHER MEDICAL, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE HERE SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM OR DISEASE.
5. USE OF SITE We grant you a limited license to use this Site and to complete the Assessment. You shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent order or any order in anticipation of demand. Such grant does not include, without limitation: (a) making derivative uses of the Site or its contents; or (b) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of the Society or any third party. This Site and the content provided in this Site may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold, transferred, or modified without our written permission, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this Site for the licensed purposes only; provided that, you may not, without the permission of the Society or the respective copyright owner, (a) copy, publish, or post the materials on any web site, computer network or broadcast or publications media, (b) modify the materials, and (c) remove or alter any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Unauthorized use of this Site and/or the materials presented on this Site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You may not, without our express written permission, use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images), or the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page found at this Site. Further, you may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing one of our names, trademarks, or product names without our express written consent.
6. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of this Site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all of your uses of this Site.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site and the materials therein are provided “as is” and “as available” basis. You acknowledge that you have been advised by us to undertake your own due diligence with respect to this Site. We make no representations or warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to the Site, its operation, contents, information or materials. We expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to this Site or its use, including but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability or suitability of any of the content or data found on this Site, title and non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or equity, or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU AGREE THAT THE SOCIETY, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE OPERATION, CONTENT, ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IS COMPREHENSIVE AND APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF CDN $100. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations, may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights to those contained herein.
This Site may contain links to other web sites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by us of the linked web site or information contained therein. We shall not be responsible for the content of any other web sites and makes no representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. If you decide to access other web sites, you do so at your own risk.
13. GOVERNING LAW
You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT